A note about my fees: As every wedding ceremony is created for you and is as unique as you are, when we meet for your free, no-obligation consultation and discuss your wishes and needs, I will determine my fee and provide you with an exact quote. Generally my fees range from $150 - $300 depending on your particular situation and the location of your NJ wedding. Most services fall into the $150 range, with extra fees for travel outside a 20 mile radius. We can negotiate fees above and beyond the initial $150 as suitable.
- The $150 includes unlimited phone and email contact, one rehearsal (if desired), and officiant availability on the day of the wedding one hour prior to the service.
- We can negotiate fees above and beyond the initial $150 as suitable.
So, what do you get for your fee?
- An initial consultation
- Unlimited Phone/Email contact & support
- A guaranteed ceremony and rehearsal date/time
- Provision of unlimited sample vows and full ceremonies, editing and writing of vows
- Guidance in selecting unique and/or cultural ceremony components and rituals, reflective of YOU
- Oversight of the rehearsal (highly recommended, but not required).
- Travel to and from rehearsal and ceremony (included within a 20-mile distance).
- Early arrival/performance of ceremony
- Oversight/filing of marriage license and other paperwork, as necessary. License is hand-delivered to the local registrar the first business day following the wedding (if located within 20-mile radius) or mailed immediately.